PROFF IMS - A complete integrated cost effective solution to manage the corporate memory of records and documents.
The solution is adoptable as a enterprise solution or entity solution for specific requirements.
This solution supports a sector or a individual department to organize, manage and keep track of corporate files, folders, boxes, documents.
PROFF Information Management Solution is a comprehensive modern solution recognized for its feature-rich modules, its simple yet powerful administrative functions and an easy to learn user interface which promotes enterprise-wide adoption . In addition to our product being amongst the best, our clients and partners will attest that our support is second to none.
- Support subject classification as well as project business functions in the same system.
- Retention that are defined or applied to primary level will inherit automatically throughout the sub series.
- Retention can be defined based on an event such as after legal review, Fiscal year end, Current year end etc..
- The subject or project base classifications can be assigned to individual departments.
- Access level security for end user can be defined for departments as well as records series, folders, documents and boxes.
- When creating new record series, default volume, disposition date and bar code will be automatically created.
- Project work files or favorite files can be created for ease of use for end user. This will avoid navigation though the classification guides.
- User friendly interface ( three clicks) to view all relevant information such as records, files, volumes, boxes and documents.
- Powerful search function to search files which also allows filter from the results set. All file properties are searchable.
- Print classification guide for the relevant departments. Classification guides can be saved in PDF format.
- Any document media can be maintained, Electronic or Paper. Electronic documents can be any types such as DOC,DOCX, XLS, PDF, etc..
- Direct interface to capture and save electronic documents through MS WORD, OUTLOOK and other scanning devices.
- Documents can be stored in database or external folder in shared network drive.
- Documents also will inherit the same disposition date from the volume.
- All properties in the document profile are searchable.
- Security access levels can be define for documents.
- Document management provide version control.
- Keyword search is enabled for all document title and descriptions.
- Annotations, citations, references and related documents can be defined.
Docket Management for Correspondence Management
- Create urgent, 7 day, 14 day, 30 day- dockets for action and circulate among users for action.
- Attach paper or electronic documents.
- Track the action and comments from each action user.
- Track and maintain the circulation history, action taken, action required by the user or a group.
- In completion close the docket and put-away to the main record series classification.
- Standard reports and statistical reports for past due, acknowledgements, action taken etc..
- Volumes, files can be checked out for the user or a client with reference to a request procedure or direct check out.
- All status are maintained such as requested, submitted, checkout, wait-Q or reserved etc..
- Generate a check out request report, user scanning methods to perform Check outs with reference to bar codes.
- Statistical reports for the checkout history by user or item number.
- Maintain out-standing check outs, recall notices etc..
- Check-in functionality and put-away list.
Disposition Management and Box maintenance
- Obtain disposition list for circulation and authorization from departments.
- Box files volumes and folders.
- Create automatic disposition dates for boxes based on the inactive retention cycle.
- Sent boxes to archival, storage company or dormant area and maintain the box numbers and accession numbers.
- Check out a files, manage circulation of boxes.
- Create and maintain User profiles.
- Create and maintain Group profiles and access privileges
- Security for components, modules, files, departments etc..
- All system parameters and code values maintenance. User can maintain these values.
- Audit trails for all user activities.
- Supper user, Records administrators, clients and end user privileges.
- Keyword search.
- File, volumes and documents searches based on properties.
- Wild card searches.
- Search within the results sets (filtered Search).
- More than 40 standard reports including disposition reports.
- Statistical reports.
- Additional reports request can be adopted.
- Fully bilingual.
- On-line help guides.
- User manual.
- System parameters.